DESIGN TEAM INTRODUCTIONS

November 05, 2010

TEAM LEADER is CANDY MILLS


I am a wife of 41 years and a mother of two grown sons. We have two grandchildren: a boy and a girl!
I used to work as a Dental Receptionist and Office Manager until I got ill in my late 30's.
Since that time I have painted in both oils and acrylics, done counted cross stitch, have been an avid quilter and still love to hand embroider.
I started to Scrapbook when my father was ill, several years ago. I never did finish that book as daddy passed away in the middle of it ~ I hope some day I can get back to it.

I fell in love with Magnolia's when I first saw them on a blog from Europe a few years ago, I was in absolute heaven when I found out Diana was selling these darlings and I now have a huge collection.
I want to thank Diana for inviting me to be part of the Challenge Blog and especially for asking me to be Team Leader. I couldn't believe it when I got the invitation...... I feel unworthy of such a position. You can be sure I will take this very seriously and do my best for Diana. I know I am not one of the best card makers around, but with practice and the wonderful girls on the design team I promise to get better....


TEAM ADVISER is SUZANNE DEAN
I am a WAHM to 2 children (almost 12 & 14) and wife to a very supportive & lovin' husband. I am an ADD, obsessive, passionate, lover of all things stamping & papercrafting. I use my Copics everyday--they are beloved to me and there is nothing better than teaching others how to use Copics in my online Classroom "Color Me Creative" and my On The Road Classes too! We live in Leesburg, VA with our 7 "furbabies". I am a Yankee by birth living in a Southern State, lol, but I'm really a Southern Gal at heart!






 DESIGN TEAM:
   ANGELA WOOD

Hi, my name is Angela and I live in Connecticut.  I have been card making and blogging for over a year now and enjoying every minute of it. My husband, Brian, and 2 daughters Elena and Christina are very supportive of my hobby.  I'm so excited to be on this team working with such amazing ladies and to get to work with my favorite stamps - Magnolia!









          
CABIO TSE




Hi everyone, my name is Cabio Tse and I live in BC of Canada.  I married TO a ‘not-so’ handsome hubby (don’t tell him) Eddy and together we have a *cough cough* “pretty” (she said so) 10 year old daughter, Jasmine!!  When I first found out I will be one of the lucky DTs for Magnolia-licous Challenge Blog, I almost fell out of my chair.  It was like a dream come true. You see, when I started stamping, I loved Magnolia stamps. I was obsessed with it, especially Tilda and Edwin. They are so adorable and basically I can’t go back and all I can see are Tilda & Edwin colored in Copic Markers.  Every time when I start making projects with them, the world around me seem to be more beautiful……even my not so handsome hubby is very handsome when I see him as a stamp while I am working in my craft room.
Finally I would like to thank Diana for offering me this opportunity, I am looking forwards to working with all of the other wonderful ladies of this DTeam. 

NORMA LEE 

I've always needed some kind of creative outlet, so I've been a crafter for as long as I can remember. I have been either cross-stitching, quilting, sewing, scrapbooking, intarsia woodworking or doing some other form of crafts--to keep my idle hands busy...LOL.
Ever since I've spotted a Tilda card online though, I was hooked. I discovered the world of Magnolia, am a Tilda addict and just can't get enough of these Maggies! All my other crafts have been put on the back burner and my main focus now is in card making.
It gives me great pleasure to be sharing my work with other people. I joined the blogging world in March 2009 as a way to do this. I am incredibly lucky to have been asked by Diana to join her Challenge Blog DT and to be playing alongside these amazingly talented ladies. I hope you enjoy my creations. In the same way that I get inspirations from other people, I hope that my work will inspire you. You can visit me at http://frommycraftroom.blogspot.com/       
 
PAT FRANK 

I'm "gramma Pat" to 5 gorgeous grandkids...ranging in age from 3 to 11... all living in AZ...while I live nearly 3000 miles away in Richmond, VA!! I miss the grandkids terribly, which is probably why I LOVE to make cards featuring little children...like the uber cute Tilda & Edwin (who I discovered just about a year ago...and now my collection has grown to more than 240 Magnolia stamps...with more on the way! Oh MY!!) Good thing for me that I'm married to my best friend who pampers me and totally "gets" my paper crafting & online shopping obsession! I love hanging out in my beautiful and cozy craftroom...and in-between crafting and traveling with my sweet hubby, I work fulltime as a NICU nurse!  


TRACY VALURE 

I have been happily married to my best friend for going on 12 years. I have two fabulous children - Michael, 10, and Kara, 6.  My mother-in-law introduced me to scrapbooking right after getting married. We  found our way into the stamping world and I have been been stamping for about 9+ years now. I love to do both, but find the most pleasure in card making. I think because it is instant gratification!!  I work full time. In my spare time (gasp!) I love to read. My husband and I also do alot of traveling. Just say the word and I will be on the next flight! I am so grateful to Diana for choosing me to be on her Challenge Blog DT and I hope that I do not disappoint!

CHRISSY LE




I live in western PA with my husband of seven years, and my 4 year old daughter.  I've been creating/coloring cards for about 1 year. I work primarily with Copics and Prismacolor pencils. My other hobbies include reading romance novels and being the cleaning lady for my daughter. In my spare time I try to catch up on my sleep and cleaning the house. I fell in love with Magnolia stamps after colored my first one a few months ago. I love Tilda and all her different fashions  for each season. I'm very honored to join Magnolia-Licious's team. I can't wait to enjoy all the wonderful creations and sharing ideas for coloring with all Magnolia fans out there.

LINDA CUMMINGS

Hi, I am Linda Cummings, and I am so excited to be a part of the Magnolia-licious family.
I am a retired educator, wife, and mother of a grown son. I have always enjoyed crafts and have designed and created clothes for myself and others, cross-stitched, tole painted, and scrapbooked. I began my card making adventure in 2008 and discovered Magnolia stamps in 2009. I look forward to creating more projects with these awesome images and working with Diana and the team. I am grateful for this opportunity. 








MARIA COSSA-ROSSI


I live in Ontario, Canada with hubby Pasquale and our 2 beautiful daughters Isabelle and Juliette.  I've always dabbled in all things creative but started cardmaking and blogging 2 years ago.  My girls are my inspiration and my favourite images are Magnolias because I see my girls reflected in each image I create with.  Copics are my favourite colouring medium but I'm also learning to incorporate Prismas with the Copics.  Hubby indulges and supports me in my hobby ~ ok obsession with paper and bling ~ hehehe.  His only complaint is the mountains of paper and all sorts of other crafting essentials that make their way into all the rooms in the house ~ lol.  I also work part-time in government which allows me the flexibility to spend more time with my growing girls and yet also have a fulfilling career.  Cardmaking has become my creative outlet and working on Diana's Design Team is a DREAM come true for me.  I'm over the moon happy to have this opportunity and am honoured to work with such a talented team of crafters.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Big Congrats to all of the amazing Designers! I look forward to seeing all of your beautiful creations!
    Happy Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats to you all. By looking at all your beautiful creations that we have a wonderful design team indeed, & will learn much from all of you as well as everyone who joins in.
    Hugs,
    JuliaB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun it was to read these bios on everyone! You ladies make beautiful cards /projects and I am so excited you are all together on one team! :D

    ReplyDelete